- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, logo, menus, toolbars, design, compilation, magnetic translation, button icons, images, user interface, audio clips, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site (except as specifically permitted under Section 4) is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Arden Companies. All software used on this Site is the property of Arden Companies or its suppliers, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Trademarks and Trade Dress. “Arden Companies”, “Benhar” and certain other marks displayed on the Site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Arden Companies. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be the trademarks owned by their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Arden Companies. The distinctive features of the Site constitute the trade dress of Arden Companies. The trademarks and trade dress of Arden Companies may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not attributable to Arden Companies. The trademarks and trade dress of Arden Companies may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or that in any way disparages or discredits Arden Companies.
- Limited Right to Use. Arden Companies grants you a limited, non-exclusive, and revocable license to access and make personal use of the Site. This licensed may be revoked by Arden Companies at any time and at its sole discretion, without notice to you. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site is permissible only for your own personal use. The republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or any other uses of the Site are strictly prohibited. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your individual personal use. This license does not include or permit collections of product listings, derivative uses of the Site, use of the Site for the benefit of another merchant, or extraction tools such as robots, spiders, and data mining techniques. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques with respect to the contents of the Site without the express written permission of Arden Companies. You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing proprietary information displayed on this Site without the express written permission of Arden Companies. You may create a link to the home page on the Site so long as the link does not portray Arden Companies, its affiliates, or any products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. No other links, including “deep” linking, is permitted. You may not use any logo or graphic that is proprietary to Arden Companies as part of the link without the express written consent of Arden Companies.
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
- Your Account. If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, including login ID, password, and any other information used by you to access the Site and/or initiate transactions using the Site. No one under the age of 18 is authorized to initiate transactions using the Site.
- Disclaimer and Limits. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING THE FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAY FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION.
- Third-Party Services. We allow access to third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. These Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such Merchants from our Site is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. YOUR USE OF OUR SITE TO INTERACT WITH MERCHANTS IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
- Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- To use the Site, you must qualify and agree to the conditions set forth below. Failure to qualify and continuously abide by any of the following conditions constitutes a breach of this Agreement. Specifically, You agree that:
- You are either (i) the age of legal consent; or (ii) you are a minor over the age of thirteen (13) years old and have obtained your parent’s (or your legal guardian’s) permission – for accessing the Site and Services under the laws of any jurisdictions that apply to You. We expressly reserve the right (but do not have the obligation) to request proof of age, at any time;
- All information that you provide is true and correct and You will promptly notify us of any changes to such information;
- You have verified and determined that your use of the Site does not violate any law or regulation in any jurisdiction that applies to You. It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that this is the case;
- You possess the legal authority to enter into this Agreement including the authority to accept all of these Terms;
- You shall not infringe or encroach upon Arden’s or any third party’s personal, contractual or proprietary rights, including, without limitation, patents, trademarks, copyrights, rights of privacy or publicity or trade secrets;
- You will not mask your identify in any way, including without limitation, IP masking by accessing the Site over any type of Proxy Server, through IP masking software or the like.
- Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from Merchants that (i) any credit information you supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes; and (iv) you are accurately representing your identity.
- Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
- Links to other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Copyrights and Copryright Agents.We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Juli Musch who can be reached as follows: By mail:
c/o Arden Companies
30400 Telegraph Road
Bingham Farms, MI. 48025
By phone: 248-415-8444
By fax: 248-415-8571
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information and Press Releases. The Site contains information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
- Choice of Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Bingham Farms, Michigan, and shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you with respect to the Site (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in the Agreement. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the state courts of and the Federal courts of the Eastern District of Michigan. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.